Moving into a new home can be an exciting and stressful time. Whether you would like to greet the new neighbors, who have moved in down the street, or are wishing friends or family well, in their new residence; choosing an appropriate and thoughtful housewarming gift will help you create a positive and lasting impression.
Kitchen Ware: What is, usually, the first thing to get lost during a move? The little gadgets that are used every day, of course!
- Find a colorful tote, or canvas bin, to stuff full of items like a whisk, wine bottle opener, spatula, wooden spoons, egg timer, canning jars, napkins, meat tenderizer, tongs, scissors, paring knife, can opener, measuring cups, etc. Don’t forget the loaf of fresh baked, crusty bread, and perhaps some cinnamon, or apple butter to go with it.
- Coffee mugs are a must in nearly every home. They are also prone to cracking and breaking, when transported. New home, new coffee mugs! Grace the new homeowners with a set of oversized coffee mugs, in deep, alluring shades of their favorite colors, or if unsure what colors to choose, neutrals tones, will always compliment their new kitchen.
- Personalized items will help their new house feel like a home. There are a variety of products to choose from including: Personalized Linen Napkins, a Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board, and Personalized Tea Towels.
Gift Baskets: Providing the new homeowners with a hearty gift basket, filled with treats, will make their day, or week. It is the perfect gift for snacking, and unpacking. Ordering a housewarming gift basket from a well-established, trusted supplier like Broadway Basketeers means you’re sending the finest, tastiest, products available.
- The Cheers Wine Gift Basket – is a sheer delight in a white wicker basket! This basket is chock full of both sweet, and salty morsels, to please every mood, and every palette. The recipient will find Snappers Chocolate Pretzels, Roasted Salted Cashews, Hammonds Peanut Crunch, Assorted Covered and Salted Pretzel Balls, That’s It Chocolate Fruit Truffles, and other crunchy, creamy indulgences. Top it all off with a bottle of fruity Merlot wine, which is also included.
- Gourmet Sweets Gift Basket – is literally spilling over with a banquet of tasty treats, such as, French Apples Crisp Cookies, Brown & Haley Almond Roca, Dilettante Premium Truffles, Hazelnut Filled Puff Pastry, Walkers Fruit & Lemon Cookies, and a wide assortment of other cookies, crisps, crunches, and mixes. All of these gourmet, palate pleasers are tucked inside a gorgeous basket, that is sure to complement any home.
- Heaven Delight Gift Set – is a divine tower of treats that includes Chocolate Chip Cappuccino Cookies, Gourmet Caramel Taffies, Daily Crave Himalayan Chips, Dilettante Chocolate Truffles, and Caramel Popcorn. All of these tasty morsels individually wrapped, to ensure premium freshness. This elegantly boxed tower of scrumptiousness will leave a lasting impression on the eyes, and the tongue.
- Warm Wishes Wine Gift Basket – is the perfect way to send your love and best wishes. The centerpiece of this basket may be the Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, but only because it pairs so exquisitely, with the mountain of treats that surround it. These unique and delicious taste pleasers include Laurier Italian Biscuits, Chocolate Filled Puff Pastry, Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels, Seasoned Pretzel Twists, Cashew Roca Butter Crunch, Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares, and so much more.
Lights, Candles & Pillows: It takes a little bit of time to feel comfortable in a new home. Why not help increase the comfort, by gifting the new homeowner’s with lights, candles, and pillows, all of which can be given with the style, and personality of the recipients, in mind.
- Lighting – placed deliberately, will help dispel dark, lonely corners, and barren trees. Consider giving Fairy Lights, Solar Orbs, delicate Chinese Lanterns, and other outdoor lights, to be placed along patios, walkways, and decks.
- Candles – evoke feelings of nostalgia and comfort. They are available in just about every scent imaginable. An Apple Pie Candle, or State Candle, if the gift recipients have moved out of state, will help them keep traditions alive.
- Comfy Pillows – that no one can resist, which are large, plump, and soft, are very pleasing. Whether they are to be placed on a loveseat, chair, window seat, or sofa, you can customize the pillow, with an initial, or name, for a special, more meaningful touch. Choose an overstuffed pillow, or several smaller ones, either way; pillows invite relaxation, which is precisely what the homeowners will need, after the task of moving from one location to another.
A housewarming photo gifts is a great way to open the door to a brand-new connection, with a neighbor, or to simply extend your support and love to friends and family. It lets them know that wherever they may roam, they will always be near, and dear to your heart!