Training and information
You have already selected your maid. It will be incorporated into your day to day and, as there are no two equal families or two equal houses, you must inform your new office employee of the operation and the peculiarities of your office. Independently of your training and experience, you must offer precise indications about the different functions for which you have been hired.
To get your maid familiar with the office and staff before, you must:
- Make a tour of the entire office explaining where everything you need is as well as where you should keep it.
- Facilitate a general schedule with the main tasks established: days in which your maid should change and wash the laundry and cleaning services Dallas TX when the cleaning should be done in depth of a certain stay when to iron.
- Plan certain tasks according to the needs of the different members of the staff: meal times, expected visits, family rest times.
- It is essential that you are informed of all allergies and intolerances that any member of the office may suffer. Family as well as if there were restricted food or particular customs.
- Positive reinforcement
- You do not want just a good office employee; you want it to be the best. To achieve this, it is necessary that during the first days you observe it in the different tasks, without overwhelming it, and indicate what can be improved.
- If you have been training and informing, in a few days your maid will know how to act at all times; and if you reinforce it with a kind and patient follow-up, you will achieve very good results.
Adaptation and learning
For a correct adaptation of our housekeeper you must:
- Banish impatience
- Highlight your skills, talents, achievements and/or recognize your effort
- Indicate constructively what is correctable
- Express any advice for better time management
- Listen and evaluate your suggestions for improvement
- Your employee will perform office tasks more effectively in a family environment of normality and respect.
- Your indications and instructions must be given in an appropriate tone of voice, with an appropriate language and through clear messages, assuring you of their correct understanding.
- The employer-employee relationship will be developed in a climate of excellent coexistence following the most elementary rules of education. It is nothing different from the relationship between boss-employee in any other sector, with the exception that it is in your office where the employee performs his work day.
Realism and justice
- It helps a lot to achieve it if, apart from the previous recommendations, you fulfil these two premises:
- Do not ask for the impossible. You must know the tasks for which the maid services Dallas TX, is hired and evaluate the time necessary to develop them. In this way, you can establish a consistent calendar, between hours and work.
- Pay properly. The payment of your payroll must be made on the agreed days; an unjustified delay in payment will undermine our credibility with the domestic employee. It is as important for her to have her retribution on the expected day as it is for you in your work activity. As well as gifts that you want to make will never be able to be counted as part of her payroll or to justify a delay.
Your experience, as a placement agency for domestic service for almost 15 years and more than 3,500 satisfied homes, shows you that following these five premises you will achieve, to a great extent, an excellent office service staff.